Nicole Perrino aka BronxMama always has the best lists of things to do in The Bronx and her latest is just as awesome.
You may complain that there’s nothing to do here but we know that to be a lie!
Here are just a few ideas that BronxMama put together for her 100 things to do in The Bronx. Make sure you check out the ENTIRE list at BronxMama (we just really love saying BronxMama).
- Zipline over the Bronx Zoo
- Create Victorian Valentine’s Day cards at Bartow Pell Mansion Museum
- Cross off each of these cheap but delish eats (five bucks and under!) that Bronx food blogger Tameika Lawrence shared on Thrillist
- Get a group together for the Bronx River Flotilla
- Attend the Bronx Opera
- Take a plunge with the Bronx Polar Bears as they dip against homelessness in February
- Take a Manga/Comic class at Arist & Craftsman Supply, held the 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month
- Indulge in some mac & cheese from Landin Mac & Cheese
- Play a round of indoor tennis at the Cary Leeds Center in Crotona Park
- Have Morris Perk coffee delivered right to your door
- Stop in for a slice at Lloyd’s Carrot Cake
- Take a Loving the Bronx tour with Nilka Martell
- Take part in Tour de Bronx, or just cheer from the sidelines
- Get your groove on during Bronx Salsa Fest
- Go sledding and drink hot chocolate in a local park for an NYC Parks Snow Day
100 Things To Do in The Bronx in 2017