Lottery Still Open for 31 Brand New Apartments in Melrose

You have two more days left to apply for brand new affordable apartments in the Melrose neighborhood of The Bronx.

Located across two separate buildings, one located at 451 E 159th Street and the second at 3120 Park Avenue, the 31 unit development has studios starting as low as $358 a month for residents making 30% of the Area Median Income which ranges from $14,812 to $23,880.

As far as amenities, given that the buildings are rather small in size, they’re only offering bike storage and on-site laundry.

451 E 159th Street

However, it should be noted that the truly affordable units are VERY limited and in fact are only 23% of total units with the rest of the 77% of the units at market rate.

To apply, go directly here to Housing Connect and for more information click here to check out the pdf and remember you have until May 22, 2020 to apply!

DO NOT contact us regarding this or any real estate as we are NOT affiliated with this or any other real estate development. We are simply providing you with the news.

Facebook Comments
Ed García Conde

Ed García Conde is a life-long Bronxite who spends his time documenting the people, places, and things that make the borough a special place in the hopes of dispelling the negative stereotypes associated with The Bronx. His writings are often cited by mainstream media and is often consulted for his expertise on the borough's rich history.